#SunRiseZone -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on ExtraTorrent.ag by SunRiseZone
Master Algorithms topics for beginners
Created by : Aishwarya Mukherjee
Last updated : 7/2018
Language : English
Subtitle : Included
Torrent Contains : 26 Files, 1 Folders
Course Source : https://www.udemy.com/algorithms-for-beginners/
What you'll learn
• Learn mergesort and quicksort algorithm
• Understand binary search algorithm
• Learn Strassen's multiplication algorithm
• Know about divide and conquer and its application
• Basic Math
An algorithm is a list of rules to follow in order to solve a problem.
Algorithms need to have their steps in the right order. Think about an algorithm for getting dressed in the morning. What if you put on your coat before your jumper? Your jumper would be on top of your coat and that would be silly! When you write an algorithm the order of the instructions is very important.
This course is for beginners who intend to learn computer science and become better software engineers. Algorithms are essential for approaching any problem in a step by step manner.
We will study following topics in this course:
1) Merge Sort
2) Divide and Conquer Algorithm
3) Binary Search
5) Strassen's Multiplication Algorithm
Let's get started with the course.
Who this course is for :
• Beginners who want to learn algorithms
• Computer Science Students, Software Developers.
For More Udemy Free Courses >>> http://www.freetutorials.eu
For more Lynda and other Courses >>> https://www.freecoursesonline.me/
Our Forum for discussion >>> https://discuss.freetutorials.eu/